Our craft wellbeing gift boxes make a thoughtful Birthday or Christmas present for children and can be posted at any time of the month.
A personalised note can be added to your order and the price includes free UK postage.
This craft wellbeing gift box is suitable for one child aged 3-8 years old and helps children understand how to:
- Cope with change
- Be aware and happy with their surroundings
- Be grateful for things around them
- Practise being still and calm
- How to focus on small great things
- Paint your own wooden wind chime with accompanying simple meditation
- Explore a caterpillar turning into a butterfly and explore how we evolve
- Create your own colour in butterfly mask and stickers
- Nature walk treasure trail
- Paint a wooden bug
- Mindful colour-in mandala and focus on friendships
- Handmade cards
All craft activities can be completed inside or outside the home, so you don't need a garden.
The activities should be done together with your child so they can get the full creative therapeutic benefits of the boxes. The discussion points are included as activities.
All craft items, instructions and activity sheets are included.
Boxes are suitable for children aged 3-8 years old. Parental supervision advised due to small parts.
Not suitable for children under 36 months.