WHATS IN A BOX
The boxes contain various craft and art based activities that have been designed to help children with their emotions, process change, and become happier in the present moment.
Activities are based around art therapy, mindfulness and positive psychology.
Positive experiences such as happiness, joy, inspiration and love
Positive states such as gratitude, resilience and compassion
Our craft wellbeing box help children understand
- How to cope with change and uncertainty
- Be aware and happy with their surroundings
- Be grateful for things around them
- Practise being still and calm
- How to focus on the small great things
- Use meditation to clear busy thoughts
- Help your mind and body work together in harmony
- Creating an environment to feel calm
- Use Yoga to energise the body and calm the mind
- How to break the cycle of worry and anxiety
Examples of activities in the boxes
- Sun Paper Prints
- Cloud Art
- Zen Wooden Mobile
- Nature Potpourri
- Family & Friend Bunting
- Create your own dragon
- Zen Den
- Salute The Sun
- Create your own Mandala
- Rainbow Cards
- Gratitude Tree
- Wave breathes
- Nature crowns
Ready to start a mindful and creative adventure with your child?
Get the next box delivered to your door, sign up here to our flexible monthly subscription plan, there is no contract, cancel anytime.